In a nutshell, we give you social media presence. It’s a fact of business life that whether your business is there or not, your customers are there. It’s a change in the business landscape. More people engage in social media every day. It’s not going away. And your business needs to be there. People will miss you if you aren’t. People will judge your business as out of touch, or old fashioned. The real fact is …
social media presence matters to your business
Many of your customers, clients, and future customers are already there, actively engaging in social media; and that percentage of customers, whatever it is, is growing. Take a look at this video … it’s only two minutes.
So sure, social media presence will probably improve sales. That’s what you read about social media in all the business blogs. It helps you find new customers, generates increasing leads, and web traffic, mentions, and media coverage. But here’s the thing:
Social media presence takes time and effort
Sure, in theory it’s free … but that’s only if you don’t count the time and effort. The accounts are free, but —
- You have to set up your profiles with bios and images and all
- Posting real content takes a strategy, tactics, and the time to read content first, offer business content, update well … engage with others … answer questions.
- It’s not just clutter. It’s content. Social media is curated content.
- All the social media platforms show updates over time. You can’t just be there on occasion. You have to be there regularly or you look inattentive and out of date.
- Your social media business presence takes time and effort to do well
- Nobody cares what you had for lunch … but do you update on issue, do you offer information, do you engage with your community, does your business care about anything?
Social media presence is not social; it’s business
So, concretely, in terms of actual deliverables, here’s what we can do for your business in social media. We mean specifics:
- Presence. We can set you up with accounts and profiles and images. We can post and tweet and update for you regularly.
- Free up your schedule. We do the work for you.
- More website traffic over time. It takes thoughtful strategic updates, and consistency, as well as time. You will get more leads, more conversions, higher sales, and quicker complaint handling if you’re present than if you’re absent. But it does take time.
- Peace-of-mind that your brand is represented professionally.
- Deeper relationships with consumers and influencers that lead to word-of-mouth marketing and more sales.
- Monthly reports so you know what you’re paying for.
Ready to take the burden of daily social media management off your plate? Don’t waste anymore time! Contact Have Presence now and we can put together the plan that works for you and your business.